Protection from Mold & Stain Fungi on Wood & Timber Products
Osmose® Cleanwood® products are engineered to help treat and sustain the natural color, appearance, and brightness of softwood timber, logs,poles, posts, agricultural, landscape, and construction lumber.
Cleanwood Products for use with Freshly Sawn Lumber
Cleanwood® MillShield products provide protection for freshly-sawn softwood products. Once mold or sapstain becomes visible, the growth of damaging fungi may already be prevalent. These organisms can rapidly deteriorate the appearance of wood.
- Prosan® 18 (for Spray Application)
- Busan® 1009 (for Dip Application)
- Busperse 293 (Brightener)
Cleanwood Products for use with Pressure Treated Wood
Help preserve the appearance and marketability of pressure treated wood products with Cleanwood® Wood Protection Products with Cleanwood AC, Cleanwood 45-Plus, and Cleanwood Micro.
- Cleanwood Micro can be used in preservative work solutions which contain micronized copper or borates.
- Cleanwood Micro can help extend and improve the mold protection performance when used with Cleanwood AC and Cleanwood 45-Plus and/or water repellent stabilizers.
- Cleanwood Micro can help reduce overall mold inhibitor costs if conditions dictate the
use of Cleanwood 45-Plus at a level exceeding 100 ppm.
Download the Osmose® Cleanwood® Flyer PDF
Prosan®, Busan®, and Busperse® are registered trademarks of Buckman Laboratories International, Inc. Cleanwood® and Osmose® are registered trademarks of Osmose, Inc. © 7/2012